Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt

                                   




In class we did a composition technique scavenger hunt with teams and are supposed to chose what we think the most important one is in this intro paragraph, So here we go! I think the most important composition technique is eye level. This is because in this it is good to use for when the subject is speaking or making a profound emotion. Also people in our class mostly understood what eye level was. So this means that it is common and effective, thus making it extremely useful. So that is why I think eye level is the best composition technique.

I think the hardest composition technique was low angle. This is because when we were filming my head wasn't showing and it was shaky from the awkward angle. Also our ants eye was so similar that it was hard to deviate. It was also difficult because I don't think you would find it comfortable to use often. So that is what I thought was the hardest composition technique.
                     
 My favorite Technique

My team includes Tyler Tanaka and Elijah O'Day. Tyler is mainly a silent person and was doing the filming and transitions. Elijah is a more talkative person and was acting as well as making a cuts in the editing. Tyler is slightly shorter than me and fun to have as a friend. Elijah is slightly taller and is also a great friend and is my friend. So that was my team, and I hope you enjoyed this post, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment