Saturday, November 14, 2015

Cracking the Code


You know alot of you guys reading this can guess from the title that my class is learning about code. So I honestly think that everyone should code, it's a great life skill. One of the reasons I think everyone should learn to code is that it can lead to some amazing things from just kinda messing around with a computer.  It's crazy all of the things possible with code!

My first experience with code wasn't with Mr. Sanderl as many of you may think, it was actually at my school in elementary with Mrs. Chung.  When we did our code we got one hour per week and it was difficult for me, but as time progressed I was getting better thus it became easier. In Mr. Sanderl's class since I had already done that before it was a breeze. After we learnt the basic code we learnt  the more complex code such as using a little code to make a mini-game. IT was a fun time and  I think you should try.

I have been planning to talk with you guys about this for so long but now I finally get to talk about it for GT!! I have to talk about a game that I would code/design! So I would make a game that is heavily storyline and uses lots of the adventure aspect. I would call this game "Sky Quarry". It is a game where you find floating islands and mine them in your airship. Also there is an enemy city (Pirates) that want to take your city and it's riches. So that is the basic concept hope you enjoy see you guys later bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment