Friday, September 4, 2015

Motivational Poster

My GT project we had to make a motivational poster, here where some of the requirements. I needed to have to text layers, one of my manifesto and another of my personal quotes they were not allowed to have any holes or spaces on the document. One other thing I needed were 4 image layers one of myself, and three symbolic images that represent me. I needed a triadic color scheme and visual balance for the text. One last thing I needed was to Kern my text to fit the document.

What I had to do in order to make this poster was first take my symbolic images were taken by yours truly, and open them with Photoshop. Then I moved them from their separate tabs and put them into one piece. After that I wrote my personal quotes and manifesto in my google docs for the spell check and copied and paced it into my Photoshop document to. The next thing I had to do was choose a color from a color making website with triadic color, I took the ID's of those colors and pasted it to my text. Also forgot to mention this after the text part but I had to kern the text and resize the imaging to fit.

The hardest part of making this poster was probably the kerning. I had to though, it wasn't fun I couldn't leave any holes and I had to try to make it fit on one page and make the perfect color scheme which it didn't wanna do so yeah. I think I can improve on this though by practicing, that's how everyone improve. Lucky for me I know of a website to let yourself kern! I will need to do more kerning throughout the school year so it probably is a good idea to practice kerning.





No comments:

Post a Comment